jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

u

Show me all your bruises. I know everybody wears them.
They broadcast the pain-how you hurt, how you reacted.Did cancer take your child? Did your father have a heart attack?Have you had a moment forced the whole heart to grow or retract? Or just shrink.Does the heart shrink?Tell me everything. Tell me everything you know.
(…)
I’m not sure if I’m ready yet to find out the hard wayHow strong I am. What I’m made of.I’m not sure if I’m ready yet to walk through the fire.I’m not sure I can handle it.Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinkingOne day there will be no heart at all?And how long does it take?Am I better off just bursting or breaking?Because I don’t see my heart getting strong.
(…)
Tell me what your worst fears are. I bet they look a lot like mine.Tell me what you think about when you can’t fall asleep at night.Tell me that you’re struggling. Tell me that you’re scared. No,Tell me that you’re terrified of life.Tell me that it’s difficult to not think of death sometimes.Tell me how you lost. Tell me how he left. Tell me how she left.Tell me how you lost everything that you had.Tell me that it ain’t ever coming back.Tell me about God. Tell me about love.Tell me that it’s all of the above.Say you think of everything in fear.I bet you’re not the only one does.

3 comentarios:

Broken.Core dijo...

Gente inteligente (?) ahora 1

Anónimo dijo...

hace bastanque qe no te stalkeaba .. seguis viva?

Valkyrjur dijo...

No se quién sos, pero todavía tengo sangre en las venas.